The Best Continuing Education Courses In Colorado
TO KEEP YOU ON THE CUTTING EDGE OF HEALTH AND FITNESS
ELDOA™ Level 1 CERTIFICATION
The ELDOA Level 1 Certification Course is being held September 24th-25th, 2022 at Pierce Family Wellness! In two days you can learn to become your own best therapist and reduce back discomfort! The Most Frequently Used ELDOA of the Spine! It is designed for the client-practitioner with minimal or NO FORMAL TRAINING in classic spine biomechanics or descriptive anatomy. This course is the BASIC training for all other levels in the ELDOA Program.
Lecture topics include:
- Who is Guy VOYER, DO?
- The History of the ELDOA.
- What are the Goals of the ELDOA?
- Introduction to Spine Biomechanics and the Functional Spine Unit of Junghans
- Back Pain: Treat the Symptoms vs. ELDOA: Address the Cause.
ELDOA Level 1 is a course for EVERYONE: exercise professionals and physical trainers, athletic trainers, massage therapists, coaches, golf and movement instructors, Pilates and yoga teachers, athletic directors, all healthcare providers AND clients.
A mastery of the anatomy and biomechanics at this level is not necessary!
In the ELDOA Level 1 Course, it is more important that student-practitioners begin to learn how to think and problem solve – “How is it possible to do a movement for this region?” The course is designed so any person can enroll and, within ONE day, learn and confidently use the most frequently used ELDOA of the spine.
Guy VOYER, DO, His Educational Paradigm & the Teaching Method – “Learn by Doing”
The History of the ELDOA, According to Guy VOYER, DO (2 parts)
The Comprehensive Historical Synopsis of the ELDOA
Introduction to Spine Biomechanics & The Functional Spine Unit of Junghans
Water is Life
Back Pain: Treat the Symptoms vs. ELDOA: Address the Cause
Good Posture, The Gravity Line, and Spine Curvature Disorders
Teach the ELDOA Postures for The Most Frequently Used ELDOA of the Spine
Teaching Principles: Awareness, Myo-fascial Stretching, & Lemniscate
Philosophy of the ELDOA: “You Are Your Own Best Therapist
At the end of the course, participants receive a Certificate of Completion as a Student-Practitioner.
ELDOA™ Level 2 CERTIFICATION
The ELDOA Level 2 Certification Course is being held October 21-23 at Pierce Family Wellness! This certification takes your knowledge of classic spine biomechanics and descriptive anatomy to the next level!
Lecture topics include:
- Descriptive Anatomy
- Kapandji Biomechanics of the Spine
- Factors of Progression and the Teaching Principles –
- Awareness, MFS, and Lemniscate
- The Philosophy of the ELDOA – “You Are Your Own Best Therapist.”
ELDOA Level 2 gives you the tools to evaluate and precisely guide your clients toward more functional movement. This is the cutting edge of exercise science for exercise professionals and physical trainers, athletic trainers, massage therapists, coaches, golf and movement instructors, Pilates and yoga teachers, athletic directors, and all healthcare providers.
Now is the time to empower your clients with ELDOA movements that efficiently and effectively provide relief to spine and joint discomfort while allowing them to enhance physical performance in the ways they enjoy most.
- Back Pain: Treat the Symptoms vs. ELDOA: Address the Cause
- The History of the ELDOA, According to Guy VOYER, DO (2 parts)
- The Comprehensive Historical Synopsis of the ELDOA
- The General and Local Effects of the ELDOA
- Kapandji Biomechanics, Descriptive Anatomy, and Cinesiology
- Functional Spine Unit of Junghans and the Role of the Intervertebral Disc
- Water is Life: Intercellular vs. Extracellular Water
- Introduction to Dura Mater & Cerebral Spinal Fluid (CSF)
- Teach the Postures for the ELDOA of the Spine – L5-S1 to C2-C3
- Teaching Principles – Awareness, MFS, Lemniscate – & Factors of Progression
- Primary Respiratory Mechanism (PRM)
- Importance of a Home Program
- Discussions and Theories
At the end of the course, students receive a Certificate of Completion as a Student-Practitioner for Level 2.
Proudly Bringing ELDOA™ Method Certifications to Colorado Since 2017!
At PIERCE FAMILY WELLNESS we pride ourselves on being the first to bring the ELDOA™ Method to Colorado, so that more practitioners in the health and fitness industry can spread the best, cutting edge, corrective exercise techniques the world has to offer to their clients! These additional years of experience allow us to provide physical therapists, massage therapists, chiropractors, and personal trainers the tools to give their clients the ultimate healing experience for their active lifestyles in an organized, cohesive, and immediately applicable manner. Take your clients to the next level. Join us for you next continuing education needs!